10. I hate anything sticky, especially saran wrap and tape.
9. I have lived in four states, five cities and nine different houses/apts. and counting...
8. My favorite color is green because it's the color of my eyes and trees.
7. I want to be Samantha Brown... or to get paid to travel and write about it!
6. Even though I'm from Louisiana, I hate seafood... with the exception of crab cakes and crawfish bread.
5. I absoutely love quotes and find new ones everyday. I have a long list saved in my email "draft" box.
4. I prefer to only read non-fiction because I don't think we can ever learn enough about ourselves, each other and the world... and I think I do a pretty good job of making up my own stories and don't need to read anyone else's.
3. I believe in the good of mankind... no matter how many times I have been seriously disappointed.
2. I refused to eat salads until I was in high school because I found it repulsive now I eat them everyday.
1. I thought Mardi Gras was a national holiday until I went to college. Now I'm glad it's not though because it's something unique to my favorite place in the whole world.