07 March 2008

Goodbye Ciao Adios

After doing lots of thinking [too much probably] I've decided to change where I'm working. There was a lot of unnecessary drama starting in the office [I'll spare the details...] so I've made up my mind to leave it all behind. The friendly co-workers and I will exchange emails and keep in touch, I'm sure. Drama stresses me out and I don't like to feel stressed out so my job hunt is in the process and I have a few leads but I know I'll land firmly on my feet. I won't settle for anything less than what makes me happy. Being where I'm working now [for the last day today!] has been enjoyable until recently. The people were awesome and I got to learn about something I'd never even thought about before! So it was a great experience, all in all. But alas, the time has come for us to part ways. On to a new adventure! This is definitely what I call living in the moment.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hi Jules! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Good luck with the job search, I made a switch 3 months ago and am loving where I work now.

YAY for a new T1 DC blogger!
-Allison

Naomi said...

I need to switch jobs, too. What is this, an epidemic? I can't stand it anymore, I can't stand it anymore!!!